Accident at Work Claims
Your employer has a duty to take reasonable care that you are safe while you are working for them. This duty covers a wide number of areas and can include the need to provide:
- Properly trained fellow workers
- Properly maintained and safe equipment to work with
- Properly maintained and safe personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves or safety goggles
- A safe place of work, including making sure there is nothing left on the floor to trip over, or nothing spilt on the floor to slip over
Whether you have a claim or not will depend on the circumstances of your accident. If you are not sure, please contact us for a free, no-obligation chat to determine whether we can help you with a claim or not.
You can claim for:
- Injury caused to you and
- Financial losses such as loss of earnings or medication expenses or travel costs
We can obtain medical evidence regarding your injury. You would need to let us have evidence for your financial losses. Again, if you are not sure what you can claim for, please contact us for a free, no-obligation chat.
If you have an accident you should:
- Ensure that it is recorded in the accident book
- Check that your employer has reported it to the Health and Safety Executive
- Check your employment contract for information about sick or accident pay
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer an accident at work then we would be more than happy to help. Please contact us on 0800 9999990 or via Live Chat or alternatively fill in the online form.